Update on us!

Post a reply

In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you type the text displayed into the field underneath.
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Expand view Topic review: Update on us!

Re : Update on us!

Post by brianned5 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 07:36 am

I'm so sorry to hear all you're having to go through. I'll be praying the surgeries will fix everything.

Re : Update on us!

Post by mellybute » Tue Mar 30, 2010 00:05 am

Wow! I am so sorry to hear about everything you are going through, especially your husband :-( And the impending surgeries. I hope they can fix it for your little guy. I will be praying for you!

Re : Update on us!

Post by jend01 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:11 am

I'm glad I made you laugh :) We really are doing great now, we have our regular little arguments now and then but we have managed to move forward. Friend request me too!! My name is Jennifer McWilliams Donaghy.

Re : Update on us!

Post by hannahsmom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks so much for your post, Jennifer. That made me laugh. Maybe I can make this girl my FB friend, too :) She is actually an employee of my husband and she's only 21. My husband is 34. She is married with two kids. Her husband is in the military, so I have wondered if my husband has gone to her house while her husband was away. I got the phone bill in the mail two days before Christmas, and after grilling him, I ended up texting her at 4am on Christmas Eve. She texted back and gave a different story than he gave me. I was pretty mean, and I think she's scared of me now :) So, I still don't have the full story. It was a fluke that we actually got that detailed phone bill. We never had one before and when I was changing plans I guess I accidentally agreed to detailed billing, which showed what was going on. After our blow up, I told my husband that I canceled detailed billing, since I know that there is nothing going on with him and that girl - yeah right! I am able to log onto my account and see every phone call and every text that comes and goes from his phone. It doesn't show what is on the text messages, unfortunately, but I can see the phone number. So far, the communication has been sparse, except when he calls his employees weekly when he's doing the schedule. But I am keeping an eye on it, believe me!! Boy, wouldn't she be surprised if she received a friend request from me - lol!!!!

Re : Update on us!

Post by jend01 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 09:45 am

I was glad when I saw that you had posted. I have been wondering how you all were doing. Sorry to hear that Brandon is going to need to go through multiple surgeries, I know that is going to be a tough time for you. We will all be here for support though. I'm also sorry to hear what was going on with your husband. That sounded so familiar to me, when I was in the hospital and pp, my husband started spending a lot of time at the firehouse. I started to get suspicious and tried to check his phone to see if anything was on it. He had changed the pass code to get into it!! I was livid. I started to check past phone bills and noticed a number that he had called and that called him late at night and during work hours. I found out it was a girl (18) that volunteers at firehouse. I confronted him and got his story, I made him come to my therapists with me a few times to work on things. All was good for a while and she started calling him again. He said he was ignoring her calls and texts, which I believed, phone bill proved it ;) One night he left his phone at home and I checked his messages and saw that she had been asking him to go to the movies with her. He agreed on a date. At this point I was seeing red and I called her!! (Sorry I didn't realize how long this story was until I started typing it, LOL)I asked her to come over to my house, she was scared I was going to try and fight her,lol. That is not like me at all and I assured her we were just going to talk. My DH was mad because I didn't tell him she was coming over :) I didn't want them to get a chance to talk before I got them together. I asked them both questions together. Her answers confirmed what my DH was telling me and I believed his story. I told her to back off and that he was not her friend and that they were only to communicate as needed for the fire department. That was all about a year ago and everything has been great since then. I actually even have that little b-word as my FB friend so that I can keep an eye on her and when she is at the firehouse. :) Sorry about the long post but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone with the wondering husband either. It turned out that I do believe my husband that nothing happened (although she tried) but it took a lot of answering my questions over and over for me to believe him. He is also on a very short leash now, so to say, but we are still married and doing well.

Update on us!

Post by hannahsmom » Sat Mar 27, 2010 05:23 pm

Hi, girls! I have been away for a while, and am so glad I came to visit the boards today. Lots of happy stories on the pregnant again forum! Brandon is now 4 and a half months old. He is such a cutie! I am going to see how I can post some pictures on here. He weighs 13 pounds, which is about what Hannah weighed when she was a year old :)
He is going to have to have surgery on September 3rd for severe hypospadeus(sp?) and chordee. The surgeon said this may be the first of several surgies, so that's not good news, but he thinks he can correct the problems. He said if it's not fixed, then he will always have to pee sitting down for his entire life, and he won't be able to have sex. I want granchildren, so we have to get it fixed :)
I am going to be a nervous wreck, so I'll need some support when the time comes. Hannah is doing great and loves her baby brother. I am doing better now. I had pretty bad pp depression, and the MFM wasn't a lot of help, but he put me on a low dose antidepressant. I finally got up the courage to see my regular OB - the one I had a falling out with while I was pregnant. She has been through so much with me for so many years, and I missed her and I really wanted to see her. We had a good visit and she upped the antidepressants and I feel better. I had pp depression after Hannah, too. It didn't help this time that I found out that my husband may have been having an affair with a co-worker while I was pregnant. I was one month pp when I found phone bills that showed a lot of texting and late night phone calls, especially when I was in the hospital. He said that nothing happened between them, but I don't really believe him. I thought we might get divorced, but we're working on our marriage right now. I had to go back to work 5 weeks pp because I was out of FMLA time due to bedrest. I was also told that our office is being relocated to another state, which also depressed me because I love my job and the people I work with. I'm still working there for now, but I haven't been able to find a new job. So, it's been a rollercoaster ride ever since I first found out I was pregnant, which was almost a year ago! I am so glad to have this forum and for all of the help and support when I was pregnant. I can't wait to hear updates on everyone else!