Looking for perinatologist in Canada (Ontario)

Post a reply

In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you type the text displayed into the field underneath.
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Expand view Topic review: Looking for perinatologist in Canada (Ontario)

Looking for perinatologist in Canada (Ontario)

Post by seaside » Fri Jan 02, 2004 07:45 pm

I am looking for a perinatologist or equivalent to help me assess the risk of developing preeclampsia with a second pregnancy. Is anyone aware of any professionals in Ontario? My obstetrician last time around was so flippant about my concerns after the birth of my child (in which I was in labour for 2 1/2 days!) that I feel I need advice from someone who understands the severity of this condition.

Thanks in advance - I'm so pleased to have found this site. [:)]