Search found 63 matches

by merz4
Sat Jun 05, 2010 09:51 pm
Forum: Ask the Experienced
Topic: Expectant dad needs info about preeclampsia
Replies: 37
Views: 4029

Re : Expectant dad needs info about preeclampsia

Hey - just wanted to check in and see how things were going with you and the babies and your SIL? Been thinking about you.
by merz4
Mon May 31, 2010 08:35 pm
Forum: Ask the Experienced
Topic: COQ10
Replies: 4
Views: 543

Re : COQ10

Yes - I am taking it this pregnancy with my doctor's blessing. But unfortunately I got pre-e anyway.
by merz4
Sun May 30, 2010 05:19 pm
Forum: Ask the Experienced
Topic: My baby arrived early...
Replies: 14
Views: 1320

Re : My baby arrived early...

Congrats on the baby. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery and is healthy and home very soon. Keep us posted!
by merz4
Sun May 30, 2010 05:13 pm
Forum: Pregnant Again?
Topic: Update on us
Replies: 4
Views: 598

Update on us

<t>Well, things continue to decline. I started gestational hypertension at 26 weeks and started on procardia. The following week I hit the threshold for pre-e with a 24 hour urine of 500-something. The baby is also showing signs of early IUGR. I was in the hospital for 2 days of monitoring and then ...
by merz4
Sun May 30, 2010 05:05 pm
Forum: Pregnant Again?
Topic: aw crud, NOT another med adjustment!-UPDATE 5/30
Replies: 14
Views: 952

Re : aw crud, NOT another med adjustment!-UPDATE 5/30

Congrats on 35 weeks!!!!!!!!! Keep hanging in there and keep your feet up.
by merz4
Sun May 23, 2010 06:38 pm
Forum: Ask the Experienced
Topic: Expectant dad needs info about preeclampsia
Replies: 37
Views: 4029

Re : Expectant dad needs info about preeclampsia

Just to clarify - if a baby has a 96% chance of survival, of the survivors, there is about a 4% chance of serious disability.
by merz4
Sun May 23, 2010 06:35 pm
Forum: Ask the Experienced
Topic: Expectant dad needs info about preeclampsia
Replies: 37
Views: 4029

Re : Expectant dad needs info about preeclampsia

<r>From what that nurse told you, it sounds like they are taking good care of her. I hope you get several more weeks of cooking, but given the gestational age and size of the babies, chances are really good they will be ok. It may be a stressful few months, but overall they do well. <br/> <br/> I wa...
by merz4
Sun May 23, 2010 06:06 pm
Forum: Pregnant Again?
Topic: a question..
Replies: 4
Views: 607

Re : a question..

I totally agree - your symptoms are concerning enough to call. Things can go south too quickly. You would not be a pain- that is what they are there for. Hope you are doing ok. Let us know.
by merz4
Sat May 22, 2010 10:16 pm
Forum: Pregnant Again?
Topic: Anyone get pre-e second time while on Lovenox
Replies: 6
Views: 822

Re : Anyone get pre-e second time while on Lovenox

I haven't been diagnosed with an underlying condition, but I was on heparin last pregnancy and had blood clots in my placenta with my previous two pregnancies. I made it 7 weeks longer in the heparin pregnancy.
by merz4
Thu May 20, 2010 05:45 pm
Forum: Pregnant Again?
Topic: Things to do on Bedrest....
Replies: 21
Views: 13326

Re : Things to do on Bedrest....

<r>another good site - laugh out loud funny<br/> <br/> <URL url="http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/category/photos/awkward-hall-of-fame/page/1/"><LINK_TEXT text="http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/category ... me/page/1/">http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/category/photos/awkward-hall-of-fame/page/1/</LINK_TEX...

Go to advanced search