Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Apr 18, 2012 07:49 pm
- Forum: After your baby is born .....
- Topic: Lasix and breastfeeding
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2260
I posted a while ago about my experience with probable pre-e. Well, my water broke at 34 weeks 6 days, and my bp was still high and I had drastic fluid retention. Many of the nurses said they had enver seen edema this bad. My OB finally put me on a week on Lasix, and my CNM, who had a little more sy...
- Tue Mar 27, 2012 00:22 am
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: borderline BP but other symptoms? (sorry long)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 426
Hi, My name is Sara and I'm expecting my 7th. I've never had preeclampsia before, in fact, I have POTS, which usually means my BP is low. This pregnancy has been complicated due to GD and a heart problem in the baby herself. I've been seeing perinatologists as my sole doctors since week 12. They don...