Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Dec 29, 2015 08:18 pm
- Forum: After your baby is born .....
- Topic: Advice need for a Postpartum case
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7132
It sounds like you are being a great advocate for your wife! I too had it postpartum and was put on lisinopril along with procardia and lebetalol. The lisinopril made it so I couldn't breastfeed so I stopped. Also, the only symptoms I had was high BP and very sensitive reflexes. The hyperreflexes ar...
- Mon Oct 05, 2015 03:05 pm
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: Delivered 10/01, lab work and symptoms worse?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2410
Hi!!! I had a similar situation. Keep monitoring your BP. My BP was fine and 5 days later it short up again. Take care of yourself and please update.