Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Sep 28, 2016 05:54 pm
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: New here! 39, 2 PE babies, thinking about #3.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2631
Hi everyone, We are talking about having another baby, and our time is running out. I'm just really scared. None of my pregnancies have been normal. We lost our first baby at 20 wks to Turner's Syndrome. I was borderline PE with my second baby and had her via emergency C-section at 36 weeks. I just ...
- Wed Sep 28, 2016 05:40 pm
- Forum: Trying Again after Preeclampsia
- Topic: Two pregnancies with PE and trying again at 39 yrs old
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8744
I know this is an old post, but I was wondering if there was an update and how things went. I am also 39 with two past PE pregnancies, and we are talking about #3. As crazy as it sounds, one of the things that scares me the most is being on magnesium sulfate right afterwards and not being able to ho...