Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:44 pm
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: please help me im 23 weeks and 2 days
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4579
Where, exactly, is your pain? Does it feel like it's in your back, or is it more like a stitch in your side? How is your vision? Do you have any blurriness? Do you see spots? Have you been able to take your blood pressure at your grocery store pharmacy, or other location? Some of what you're describ...
- Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:41 pm
- Forum: HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders
- Topic: Anyone have another child after having HELLP?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 40708
I had HEllp with my first two children and had to be induced at 36 and 34 weeks. I am currently 18 weeks with numbet three and have low platlettes and increases reflexes. Doctor says not to worry they are just getting a base line for me. I don't know how I am not supposed to worry. If in doubt, get...