Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 03, 2012 02:50 pm
- Forum: Trying Again after Preeclampsia
- Topic: Anyone else having trouble TTC after PE or HELLP?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1589
Hello all! I developed HELLP in the 37th week of pregnancy with my first child. I had him right at 37 weeks and we were both lucky to be very healthy immediately following delivery. We decided to TTC following his 2nd birthday. This year, his 4th birthday in May marked 2 years of trying. We have bee...
- Fri Oct 16, 2009 03:34 pm
- Forum: HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders
- Topic: Introducing Myself
- Replies: 4
- Views: 744
<t>Hi ladies,<br/> <br/> I am new to this forum. I didn't even know it existed and after reading a few posts am so glad that I found it.<br/> <br/> I had my little boy in May 29, 2008 at 37 weeks. I went into the hospital on the 28th because of severe abdominal pain. After being in the maternity war...