Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:36 am
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: need help understanding my wifes passing
- Replies: 26
- Views: 3313
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> I am sorry to hear of your loss and wish you and your family much love. I do hope one day you can find some healing.<br/> <br/> I would like to share our story with you:<br/> <br/> In my third trimester we were traveling on the highway to go look at a prospective home when someo...
- Thu Jan 28, 2010 09:42 am
- Forum: Parents of Preemies
- Topic: GREAT BOOK FOR PREEMIE PARENTS
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3244
<t>Our daughter is now 14 weeks old and we wish that we had these book when she was born. they are great sources of knowledge and help us now too disgnose and help her ailments. <br/> <br/> The Preemie Parents Companion, by Susan L. Madden M.S. (ISBN-13: 978-1-55832-135-9)<br/> <br/> The Essential G...