Search found 1706 matches
- Tue Oct 27, 2009 07:05 pm
- Forum: Announcements and Preeclampsia in the News
- Topic: Preeclampsia and risk of subsequent diabetes
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4757
Wow, had never heard this before......have Type I and Type II in my family (but no GD for me).....guess I am destined for it.....
- Mon Oct 26, 2009 05:51 pm
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: Did your mom have toxemia/pre-e?
- Replies: 44
- Views: 2063
Yes, mom had "toxima" with my younger sister (she was 25). She was hospitalized for about a week and has been on high blood pressure medication ever since (35 years ago). Interesting to hear everyone's answers.
- Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 am
- Forum: Pregnant Again?
- Topic: Who has had HELLP/PE two or three times??
- Replies: 5
- Views: 596
<t>Hi Lisa - I only had PIH with my 3rd pregnancy and made it to 39wks. Never thought it could happen when had PE with my first (made it to 36wks), then severe (with part, but not all HELLP signs) with my 2nd (made it only to 30wks) and lost my daughter. I really knew I would get it again, but amazi...
<r>Shae - A keepsake box is a wonderful idea. I pressed some flowers with a card with her name and dates that is special to me. This is not necessary for a keepsake box, but one think that is very special to me is a braclet from The Shining Light Fund (<URL url="http://www.shininglightfund.org/reque...
- Thu Sep 24, 2009 06:45 pm
- Forum: Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange
- Topic: Calling all Bakers
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5515
Hi Eleni - I am a pretty good baker (mostly due to my mom's great receipes and help) and would love to be involved in something to help. Thanks!
<t>Hi - Don't post here much any more, I lost my daughter 5 1/2 yrs ago, but had to let you know I am so sorry for your losses in no way are you too sensitive, all your losses are so new. The best advise I can give is to let yourself do whatever you need to make it through. It was very hard for a lo...