Search found 375 matches
- Tue Dec 28, 2010 02:29 pm
- Forum: After your baby is born .....
- Topic: feeding problems small full-term baby
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7070
Jules, Were you able to consult with a lactation specialist in the hospital? I highly recommend a session with a specialist if you have not already. If the baby isn't latching properly it can cause lots of pain. Being engorged can lead to mastitis. Your local hospital might have a baby line for you ...
1) What pregnancy is this for you? 2nd 2) How far along are you? 37+4 3) How are you feeling - what are your doctors saying? Feeling wonderful besides being on bed rest for the past 3 weeks for PIH. I am getting anxious to get the baby out. Maybe tomorrow since I had fetal monitoring and my platelet...
- Fri Dec 10, 2010 02:17 pm
- Forum: Pregnant Again?
- Topic: Normal quad screen! And gender announcement!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 982
With my first pregnancy I had an poor 1st trimester screen and delivered at 33 weeks. This pregnancy my quad screen came back normal. I am now 37 weeks...I do have PIH and have been on bed rest since 34 weeks, but this pregnancy is much better. No PE so far and no growth issues.
<t>1) How far along? 28w 5d<br/> 2) How are you feeling? Feeling great. A little sore down below when I walk a lot.<br/> 3) What milestone are you looking forward to next? I just passed my first milestone. I was put on bed rest with DS at 28 weeks due to his long bones being 2-3 weeks behind. Had a ...
- Tue Sep 28, 2010 04:53 pm
- Forum: Parents of Preemies
- Topic: Synagis Question
- Replies: 11
- Views: 28025
<t>Jameson only got the 2nd year approved because he had a low immune system and was under the care of a hemotologist at our children hospital. There is also a weird state involvment in CA with these shots (I think that is true with many states). Maybe the state requires insurance to pay if the chil...
- Thu Sep 09, 2010 01:40 pm
- Forum: Pregnant Again?
- Topic: Bad day - bad doctors visit
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1065
<t>WHAT!!! That is terrible!!!!!<br/> <br/> I had DS at 33 weeks too and was told by every single doctor & NP so far that 25% chance of a reoccurrence...& if so, later and less severe. <br/> <br/> Sound like she was giving you a 100% reoccurrence rate which is ridiculous. I would call anothe...
<t>How many weeks are you? 23+6<br/> First, second, fifth pregnancy? 2nd<br/> How are things in the "pre-e dept"? (symptoms? all good? 20 week BP not great at 142/82, will see what it is toorrow at my 24week appt<br/> Are you having a boy or girl? Girl<br/> Working still or stay home mom? Working<br...