Search found 1163 matches
- Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:07 am
- Forum: HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders
- Topic: What does the abdominal pain feel like?
- Replies: 109
- Views: 171818
<t>It is completely amazing how common it seems for the medical profession to not take this seriously. I'm so glad that these forums have been started. Maybe all of this talk will enable the doctors and in some ways more importantly - OB nurses and interns to be on the lookout (so they will pass the...
- Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:29 am
- Forum: Parents of Preemies
- Topic: Big day for my BIG GIRL!!!! - UPDATE
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1320
<t>Congratulations! Isn't something to see them grow up? Making it to kindergarten after such a traumatic start in life is something huge and great. <br/> <br/> My son just started kindergarten last week. It really got to me, too. After all these years - he started so small - and here he is with all...
- Thu Aug 26, 2004 09:30 am
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: question of the day- PE in which pregnancies?
- Replies: 68
- Views: 5870
<t>Well,<br/> <br/> 1st child: severe PE and HELLP - emergency c-section at 27.5 weeks, baby 1 lb 10 oz - currently 5 yrs - very healthy!<br/> <br/> 2nd child: PIH - 4 weeks hospital bedrest leading to c-section at 32 weeks due to low fluid and repeat low heart rates, baby 4 lb, 8 oz. - currently 2 ...