Memorial Purses

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Memorial Purses

Postby amander » Fri Aug 19, 2005 09:06 pm

I make Cigar Box Purses and I wanted to do an awareness purse but I'm not sure how I want to do it. I was concidering putting all the names of the women and chidlren that have lost their lives to hypertensive disorders kinda like how they have the pow/mia wall with all the names of the men that never returned from war. But for that I would like your permission and input. I could also do personalized purses with you babies on them. Please give me some feedback. I would like to do my part to raise $ and awareness.
amander

Re : Memorial Purses

Postby jillmushet » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:57 pm

Dear Amanda: My condolences for the passing of little Brandon. Your idea is very heartfelt. Thank you for sharing it.

Right now, the PF is concentrating on the 'Saving Grace: A Night of Hope' event and our continued efforts of brochure distribution. The 'Saving Grace" event will take place in Minneapolis in November. The brochure ditribution is just beginning and we invite all members to contribute to this effort.

The PF will look closely at new projects after the new year. Thank you again for offering to make an awareness purse for the PF. The depth of talent in our membership is outstanding!

Best regards...
jillmushet

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange