New/Reply FAQ Members Login

Suggestion

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Re : Suggestion

Postby tommysmommy21004 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:37 am

You know I care alot about you, Lucy. That's why I wanted to make sure you weren't getting too upset. You've been through enough already. I do know what you mean about not feeling like you're doing enough. But you are doing ALOT! You've been doing great, Lucy. Keep up the good work!!
tommysmommy21004

Postby annegarrett » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:53 am

Please do not worry about offending us at all....you guys are just great and we love and appreciate all you do. Just the challenges of trying to get all our volunteers moving in the right direction. It is totally fine for you to mention our name in a personal email from yourself to whomever--just if you are going to say you represent us--then check it through Eleni first. Thanks!!!
annegarrett

Postby lucy » Tue Aug 30, 2005 04:43 pm

Thanks Deanna, and Anne dont worry about it I completely understand and I think it is smart the way you have things set up. Hugs to you both.
Lucy
lucy

Previous

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange