PF site mentioned in S. African pregnancy magazine

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

PF site mentioned in S. African pregnancy magazine

Postby amillhouse » Fri Sep 09, 2005 03:37 pm

Wasn't sure where to post this but I definitely wanted to let everyone know. One of the newer pregnancy mags here, called Healthy Pregnancy published an article about preeclampsia in the latest issue. I wish it was more detailed but it is the first time that I saw such an article in one of the mags here so I was really pleased. Then, in the back, there are listings for various sources and there we were, www.preeclampsia.org, listed for more information. I am really hoping that more South African women and men will begin to access this wonderful website where I have received so much information and support. Here is the magazine's website, http://www.healthypregnancy.co.za/.
amillhouse

Re : PF site mentioned in S. African pregnancy magazine

Postby lorelei » Fri Sep 09, 2005 08:55 pm

That's awesome!!!!!
lorelei

Postby jillmushet » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:36 pm

Dear Anika: Thank you posting about this! It's great to hear that PF was mentioned in your local magazine!
jillmushet

Postby lucy » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:18 am

Thanks forp osting so glad to hear that!
lucy

Postby akemt » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:46 am

That is neat Anika! I went looking through the website and only saw a brief mention of hypertension. Is it perhaps in the September issue? The website only goes to August. In any event, that is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
akemt

Postby jamilyn » Sat Sep 10, 2005 07:55 pm

that is so great to hear! Hopefully more pregnancy magazines will write about it.
Thanks
jamilyn

Postby amillhouse » Mon Sep 12, 2005 01:58 pm

Catherine, yes I was also concerned that there wasn't much listed and hopefully they will update it. Hey ladies, I assume that pre-e is something that is often mentioned in U.S. pregnancy mags - am I wrong???
amillhouse

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange