The Schwan's Fundraiser..Ends Sunday..Order Today!

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

The Schwan's Fundraiser..Ends Sunday..Order Today!

Postby jillmushet » Sat Oct 08, 2005 00:22 am

Dear Preeclampsia Foundation Members:

The second Schwan's fundraiser begins Saturday, Nov 11th!

The following is an e-mail template for asking Family and Friends to support this great campaign by placing an order using our specific code.

Please change the info in italics to personalize the text, make any adjustments you'd like, and send it to your e-mail list!

Thank you! Jill [:)]

Hi Everyone:

How are you? I hope you are all doing great!

I am working on a project that is near and dear to my heart. As you may know, I had (preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome with Claire). Since that time, I have gotten involved with the Preeclampsia Foundation. This November, they are sponsoring a fundraiser with Schwan's, a restaurant-quality frozen food supplier. I am supporting the PF's Schwan's fundraiser and ask that you lend your support as well.

Schwan's will make your holidays a dream! Please take a look at www.impromptugourmet.com/pf to view the many delicious, time-saving items that are available! There are several gift items available, as well.

The PF earns up to 30% of the total order! The Schwan's website will be activated and accepting orders November 11-27. Delivery is guaranteed by the holidays, between early December and December 23rd.

We are very excited about this fundraiser! All proceeds go to the Preeclampsia Foundation for disease awareness, patient and professional education, and the search for a cure. Learn more about the Preeclampsia Foundation at www.preeclampsia.org.

Please support this worthy cause!

Thank you,

(your name)
jillmushet

Re : The Schwan's Fundraiser..Ends Sunday..Order Today!

Postby eleni » Sat Oct 08, 2005 00:57 am

Obviously, folks, feel free to craft your own appeal to family and friends, but for those who needed a template, feel free to use this one. Let's go raise some money! And get some yummy food in the process :-)
eleni
Site Admin

Postby lucy » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:57 pm

Oh it did start hey, I had forgot it was supposed to start, days seem to mix these days I will forward this on soon.
lucy

Postby jillmushet » Thu Oct 20, 2005 09:38 pm

Thank you Lucy!
jillmushet

Postby rachel a » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:19 am

Jill,

I'm going to put your letter (my version of your letter) up in the teacher's lounge. If teachers prefer to do the catalogue order, can they still use the PF code so that the donation is sent to the PF? Or does the order have to be placed online?

The reason I ask is that our school has its own "Schwan man".

Thanks! You're doing a great job!!
rachel a

Postby kdreher » Wed Nov 02, 2005 01:43 pm

I will send out via email to my family and friends.
kdreher

Postby jillmushet » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:26 pm

Thank you so much! The items in the second fundraiser look even better than the first!
jillmushet

Postby jillmushet » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:45 pm

Hi Rachel: Sorry I missed your question the first time around...

You ask a good question. I'm not sure about catalogue orders, but I'm happy run it past our Schwan's contact. I'll e-mail tonight. Just a thought, if you happen to see your Schwan's guy, you may want to ask him. He may be your best resource, KWIM?

I'll let you know what I hear from Schwan's...

Thank you for your support!
jillmushet

Postby rachel a » Thu Nov 03, 2005 00:13 am

Jill,

Awesome idea! I'll keep an eye out for him! Let me know if you hear anything!
rachel a

Postby jillmushet » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:53 am

Hi Rachel: I spoke with our Schwan's rep (she was at a conference most of last week) and she said that the fundraiser will run only via the website: www.impromptugourmet.com/pf . These are gift baskets specific to our fundraiser that are not available in the catalogue. So, as wonderful as our local Schwan's delivery guys are, we need to order on the website to support the fundraiser.

Thanks again for your support!
jillmushet

Next

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange