Post Reply FAQ Members Login

The Schwan's Fundraiser..Ends Sunday..Order Today!

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Re : The Schwan's Fundraiser..Ends Sunday..Order Today!

Postby jillmushet » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:56 am

by jillmushet (860 Posts), Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:56 am

Oh, wanted to mention to everyone that this fundraiser will not have an order code. The website is set up for us, so they know where to direct the proceeds! Pretty neat...
jillmushet

Postby rachel a » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:56 am

by rachel a (2648 Posts), Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:56 am

Oooh, that makes it so much easier!!! Thanks Jill!!!
rachel a

Postby kdreher » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:00 am

by kdreher (2482 Posts), Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:00 am

OOOh I was on line today looking for the holidays and saw the PF logo.. :-)
Just wondering..are they only offering money to the PF for the three items they show on the web page? I thought there was a "code" for the PF and we could order anything? Just curious.
kdreher

Postby jillmushet » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:56 am

by jillmushet (860 Posts), Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:56 am

Hi Kris: I'm so sorry I missed your question! The items on the website are the PF fundraising items.

Thank you!
jillmushet

Postby jillmushet » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:17 am

by jillmushet (860 Posts), Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:17 am

quote:
Originally posted by Jill Mushet

Dear Preeclampsia Foundation Members:

The second Schwan's fundraiser begins Saturday, Nov 11th!

The following is an e-mail template for asking Family and Friends to support this great campaign by placing an order using our specific code.

Please change the info in italics to personalize the text, make any adjustments you'd like, and send it to your e-mail list!

Thank you! Jill [:)]

Hi Everyone:

How are you? I hope you are all doing great!

I am working on a project that is near and dear to my heart. As you may know, I had (preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome with Claire). Since that time, I have gotten involved with the Preeclampsia Foundation. This November, they are sponsoring a fundraiser with Schwan's, a restaurant-quality frozen food supplier. I am supporting the PF's Schwan's fundraiser and ask that you lend your support as well.

Schwan's will make your holidays a dream! Please take a look at www.impromptugourmet.com/pf to view the many delicious, time-saving items that are available! There are several gift items available, as well.

The PF earns up to 30% of the total order! The Schwan's website will be activated and accepting orders November 11-27. Delivery is guaranteed by the holidays, between early December and December 23rd.

We are very excited about this fundraiser! All proceeds go to the Preeclampsia Foundation for disease awareness, patient and professional education, and the search for a cure. Learn more about the Preeclampsia Foundation at www.preeclampsia.org.

Please support this worthy cause!

Thank you,

(your name)

jillmushet

Previous

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange