A Great way to raise money!

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at [email protected].
molly419

Re : A Great way to raise money!

Postby molly419 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:01 am

Hi Heather,

Thanks for posting your idea. And welcome to the Forum! It does sound like a pretty easy way for the Preeclampsia Foundation to makes some extra money.

When you get in contact with Carol, keep us posted. I am sure that there will be other members who will be interested in this fundraiser, and if you are finding it to be sucessful.

If you have anyother questions, please feel free to send an email to Carol or myself at [email protected]

hbooth

A Great way to raise money!

Postby hbooth » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:29 am

I am new to this foundation, but I'm heading up some fundraisers and events for the March of Dimes (Denver, Colorado). One of the things we are doing is collecting old cell phones. Here is the website of the place we are going through www.phoneraiser.com . This place will give money to the preeclampsia foundation for old cell phones collected. They even provide postage paid envelopes to help. We have been collecting through local churches and buisnesses. We are also asking for help through our local fire departments, police departments, schools and such. The response has been amazing. I know it seems like people don't have a lot of money to donate these days, but no one seems to mind donating their old cell phones. Please let me know if I can help in any other way.

Thanks,
Heather Booth

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”