Saving Grace ...How Can You HELLP???

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.
jamilyn

Re : Saving Grace ...How Can You HELLP???

Postby jamilyn » Thu Oct 08, 637671 4:52 am

Sorry I couldnt make it on last night I had company over for dinner and it lasted longer then planned. I hope it went well.
Im hoping to attend the event but since its so close to the tournament im doing im not sure if i'll be able to. When im getting donations for my event I will also see what I can get for the Saving Grace Event.
Thank you for all your efforts.!!!

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed Oct 07, 637671 10:10 pm

Where to send the silent auction items is on one of the forms I just sent. And when? Ideally I think they would like to have things arrive before that last week when all chaos breaks out for last minute details, prep and set up. But I am sure they will be very, very happy to accept anything up until the day.

Thank you for your help! WOOHOO .. We are on a ROLL!

jillmushet

Postby jillmushet » Wed Oct 07, 637671 6:29 am

Sue: Please send me the info you mention above. I have a BIL and SIL in San Francisco...

Where should we send silent auction items and when do they want them?

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed Oct 07, 637671 12:45 am

Hehehe I am quick!

mada

Postby mada » Wed Oct 07, 637671 12:39 am

Sue just got your email;) Thanks!!!

mada

Postby mada » Wed Oct 07, 637671 12:35 am

Sue,
Can you send me the above to giv eout. My sister can really help me with this to as she chairs 2 events per year for the Junior league of Chicago.

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed Oct 07, 637671 12:22 am

Information available to help with the Saving Grace Sponsorship/Silent Auction Item quest is:

Preeclampsia FactSheet Organization Background Form Sponsorship CoverletterSponsorship Levels FormSilent Auction Gift Agreement Form
All these documents can be used to help make the initial contact with a potential sponsor and can be requested from Lauren Larsen or from myself as well. Indiana@preeclampsia.org

Silent Auction items can be collected to make very nice gift packages to be bid upon at the event! If you question an idea, just ask as all ideas are valuable (creatively and financially)!!

mada

Postby mada » Tue Oct 06, 637671 9:01 pm

Sue,
I admire your tiredless energy!!! I will work on donatations starting with dh....he works for well...I guess I cannot really say but I will see what we can do there. Sorry I was unavailable last night but I had to work at the hospital...email for anything else.

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Oct 06, 637671 2:08 pm

Did I happen to mention we are a FABULOUS team of people?? WE ARE!

timelessbeauty

Saving Grace ...How Can You HELLP???

Postby timelessbeauty » Sat Sep 26, 637671 7:36 pm

1) Can you share with us? The organizers of this year's Saving Grace fundraiser/banquet are seeking photos and stories from those who've experienced preeclampsia to use in a slide show at the event (and perhaps at future Preeclampsia Foundation events). Interested parties should send 2-6 high-resolution electronic photos (or hardcopy photos via regular mail), along with a 1-3 paragraph story about their experience to: Jeff Caton at jcaton@cameron-cole.com by September 15th (or via regular mail at 1875 Capistrano Ave, Berkeley, CA 94707; if you would like your hardcopy photos returned, please include a self-addressed return envelope). The purpose of the slide show will be to pay tribute to those who both survived and didn't survive the devastating effects of preeclampsia at the opening of the event. Photos can include before, during and after shots, candid and posed (those candid are preferred). If you have questions regarding this slide show, please contact Lauren Larsen, Saving Grace Event Chair, at laurenwardlarsen@earthlink.net.

2)Because I don't know many people with BIG money (I wish I did!)I am going to take the Saving Grace information kit to all the contacts I am making with my brochure distribution efforts to see who do THEY know that could help us?? We have tables to sell and seats to fill and lives to change by our ever growing presence in the world to rid it of PE and HELLP! WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!! Help me come up with more ideas??

3)To ALL the Group Coordinators/ Moderators/ Wat Team Leaders/ members out there, you can help me. Add a comment every day with me to keep this post alive and active and always on the minds of our members and associates! We would like this event to be the biggest and best bash of them all! If you write down a goal (such as I am writing this goal of the biggest and best bash) it is statistically more likely to happen than if you just think about it or try to remember it. Be note takers with me and log your ideas as to how you can help the Saving Grace event from your area! Send a Pizza gift card, go talk to your friend at the jewelry store where you have been eyeballing that nice bracelet, talk to your athletic league to find out who they know and can donate sports memorabilia for such a worthy cause!!!!

We are a FABULOUS team of people helping to raise awareness and save lives daily! Look at all we are doing this year!!!
WOOHOOO!

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”