Jewelry Web Fundraiser

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.
arj

Re : Jewelry Web Fundraiser

Postby arj » Fri Oct 06, 2006 00:15 am

You gals are sweet. Thanks!

allic

Postby allic » Thu Oct 05, 2006 09:58 pm

Well said, Sue! [:D]

denise

Postby denise » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:07 am

Thank you Allison!

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:46 pm

OK some psychology here. You know how retail establishments make prices 1.99 because it sounds smaller then 2.00? .. Well, say we are able to collect donations in the amount of $50,000+ this year (Just an example) .. FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS is a BIG amount of money! I know it can be BIGGER but it's a BIG amount of money to the average person I believe. And to know .. we couldn't have reached that $50,000 without the donations we all collect in smaller amounts because it takes each of our amounts collectively to make that BIG amount, otherwise without one of us or a few of us, it would be 49,999 or it would be 34,793...

I'm just trying to say we ALL COUNT and ALL our efforts are appreciate and THANK YOU ALLISON for the work you put into the special sales for us! Every penny brings us that much closer to a cure, every brochure brings us that much closer to breaking the taboos and educating all women to the signs and symptoms of PE, and every member we gain is one heartfelt reason that keeps me going because someone else has felt the terror and/or pain of the PE experience, like me, and that's one more reason too many.

My heartfelt thanks to all the volunteers in the PF because YOU make a difference against this disease through your fundraising efforts, your support here on the forums and in person, your ability to think and help create such a wonderful organization to help so many families through the PE experience!

allic

Postby allic » Tue Oct 03, 2006 09:29 pm

I just wanted to thank Allison for her effort. The response wasn't huge, but all the funds we raise add up! I hope you will offer this fundraiser again in the future. Good luck with your new business and thanks again, so much!

Love,
Alli

catherine
Forum Moderator

Postby catherine » Thu Sep 14, 2006 09:23 am

GUILTY!!!!!!!

Ack Alison, I'm writing the check now.... hopefully it will be in the mail by this pm!

arj

Postby arj » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:22 pm

Hey Ladies-Just wanted to remind you that there are only a couple of weeks left!!! [:0]

While there are a lot of expensive things in the catalogue, don't let that scare you! There are quite a few items in the $30 or so range, so lots of options for reasonably priced Birthday/Holiday gifts.

I'm going to have to close out the orders on Sept. 29th (last business day of the month), so if you want to pay by check, please make sure that you have it to me by then. E-mail me for the link to my website, any questions, order totals, etc. I'm at arjmjj@sbcglobal.net.

Help me send a good chunk of change to the PF!!

angelkat

Postby angelkat » Wed Aug 23, 2006 06:36 am

Send Allison an e-mail and she will send you her link... What a lot of great things on the site!

taras mom

Postby taras mom » Wed Aug 23, 2006 01:59 am

I got an error message, too. :(

angelkat

Postby angelkat » Tue Aug 22, 2006 09:22 pm

I can't access Allison's profile either... If someone has the link to her site please post it so can all order from her!

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”