PF Artistic Talent Unite!

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.
ileana

Re : PF Artistic Talent Unite!

Postby ileana » Sun Aug 20, 2006 03:29 pm

Can we please make Christmas cards happen this year. I so much would like to send PF cards!

deerhart

Re : PF Artistic Talent Unite!

Postby deerhart » Sun Aug 20, 2006 01:29 pm

I cross stitch when the mood hits me and I have a variety of baby themed things and some ornament stuff. I have also done bigger pictures (I happen to LOVE Paula Vaughn) as well as sweatshirts, blankets, towels etc..

The only issue I usually have is time, it can take a long time to do some of the bigger projects as it took me almost 18 months to complete my wedding picture and I am on year 5 of the one for my mother (I keep running out of the right threads LOL)

timelessbeauty

PF Artistic Talent Unite!

Postby timelessbeauty » Sun Aug 20, 2006 09:25 am

OK, I have these crazy ideas where I will need to find various people with various artistic talents!

Painting, Photography, Graphic Design, Jewelry Making, Pottery, Sculpture, Wire craft, Candlemaking, Papermaking, Calligraphy, Sketching, Needlecraft, Sewing, Quilting, Knit/Crochet, Flower arranging, etc.

1) Street Fair idea
2) Art Gallery Roadshow
3) Logo design for various events
4) Silent Auction items
5) Just to name a few!!!!!
6) Costume construction
7) Table decorations
8) Corporate Sponsor Gifts
9) Design contests
10)Bracelet and/or PIN for Organization
11)Something to do with butterflies as a sign of rebirth??
12)Someone who can translate the ideas in my head into sketches or artwork of some type?? hehee

And the list goes on!! I know we have the "Time and Talent" section of forums but I am looking specifically at your secret obsessions that you might be working on in your spare time!

Maybe you are an financial analyst by day and like photography in the evening of landscapes, people, babies (Anne Geddes in the making?) ...

Do you like to make Christmas wreaths? Christmas ornaments? Designs for Christmas cards possibly(painted, sketched, photographs, etc)

Your design could be on a stamp someday???

Just when you thought messing around with clay figures was just a hobby! Contact me, I would LOVE to know what all we can pull together to do! Email me: Indiana@preeclampsia.org or post here to let me know what you could be up to in the artistic realm! [8D]

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”