NYC Marathon Fundraiser - Part TWO - READ

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.
mada

Re : NYC Marathon Fundraiser - Part TWO - READ

Postby mada » Thu Aug 31, 2006 05:25 pm

Sue,
I got your email but this week is crazy!!! I cannot even think right now as my sons started school...i've had meetings and more meetings plus my cpr recert. and I have school tues. and thurs. nights...so as soon as I get a moment, I will think more about the chicago event!! Thanks:)

timelessbeauty

NYC Marathon Fundraiser - Part TWO - READ

Postby timelessbeauty » Thu Aug 31, 2006 01:34 pm

As part of Jill's ever courageous journey from PE survivor to NYC Marathon runner, we are going to try to host some events along the way for YOU the member to be able to meet her and help encourage her!

Saturday September 16th, 2006 will be the Indianapolis SHIRT SIGNING event where members can come and sign Jill's shirt that will be worn on Marathon Day as a way to let our names be the helping hands to carry her across that finish line! Location: TBD Check back regularly for more details! Surrounding states are encouraged to attend! (OH, KY, IL, MI)

We are working on a date and location in October for Chicago to host the next SHIRT SIGNING event to help! Surrounding states encouraged to attend! (IN, WI, MI, IA, MO)

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR DETAILS!
YOUR SUPPORT IS INVALUABLE!!

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”