Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Unique Opportunity

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Re : Unique Opportunity

Postby allic » Thu Nov 23, 2006 08:53 pm

by allic (232 Posts), Thu Nov 23, 2006 08:53 pm

Funny! Let us know when you'll be in Florida again! That was a lot of fun! Shoot me an email if you've found out anything about paypal and the painting.

Jill, how is the planning going? Did you set a date?
allic

Re : Unique Opportunity

Postby for faith » Mon Nov 27, 2006 03:21 pm

by for faith (1749 Posts), Mon Nov 27, 2006 03:21 pm

Hi - I have spoken to the coordinator and really it is just setting a date (well and selling the tickets [:D]). It is going to be at a Jazz club in Burbank, CA (basically in the LA area - "beautiful downtown Burbank", home of NBC, etc.), thought this would be a great central location for everyone in the LA area and they have done concerts there before. I haven't been there, so I am going to check it out next time I am in the area.

I am going to talk to Julie about the timing, as not sure if it makes sense after the WAT. One date they have suggested is June 2 or 3. Also wasn't sure if it made sense to have it close to the 07 conference (but SanDiego is about 2-21/2hrs away). Anyone have any thoughts on dates, let me know.

Also another item they have told me is there will be a webcast that would be going on during the concert, so that anyone who might want to "see" the concert could. She is going to be sending me details on this.

I'll let everyone know more details as they come.
for faith

Previous

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange