Your friendly local PF volunteer

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Re : Your friendly local PF volunteer

Postby julie f » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Ha! Thanks Nancy - you know how to make a girl feel good! [;)] That picture is from my pregnancy "photo-shoot"... It was one of the first days I was actually able to wear maternity clothes and we were so excited that we had to document. (I should note that I was so excited that I finally looked pregnant instead of bloated, and my husband was so excited that my previously non-existent chest had developed almost overnight.[:I]) I have now returned to the bloated and under-developed stage so, I haven't taken many pictures since...

Julie (27)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Southern California Coordinator
julie f

Re : Your friendly local PF volunteer

Postby natan » Tue Feb 10, 2004 02:04 pm

Hey Julie;
You and Angela look very similar in your pictures.[:D]

Julie is working so hard to have an awesome chapter meeting this weekend in Oxnard. If you live in the area don't miss out! Doctors are responding to her already, and chapter meetings haven't even started yet.

Go get them Julie!
Deborah
natan

Previous

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange