Memory Quilt for Saving Grace - Update

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Re : Memory Quilt for Saving Grace - Update

Postby annegarrett » Wed Jan 24, 2007 01:39 am

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!

This is great--we started this project back in 2002 and then didn't really have the forum (or a Rosemary) to spearhead it. BUT I have a square someone (and apologies, I forget who sent theirs in) did and sent me. As we are between offices (Minnesota has our administrative work and Bellevue, WA has a storage unit with our office supplies and furniture) I am really not sure where that square is. If you sent me the square--please accept my apology and let me know and we can get a new square done for you and your baby. Thanks!
annegarrett

Postby jodlb » Wed Jan 24, 2007 01:25 pm

Rosemary
You are awesome for doing this, what I wonderful idea and a beautiful tribute!!!
Thank you!
jodlb

Postby for faith » Wed Jan 24, 2007 04:13 pm

What a great idea!!! Thanks you[:D], I am sending an email too!!!
for faith

Postby rosemary » Wed Jan 24, 2007 08:07 pm

WOW is all I can say about the response so far to the quilt project. 31 of the 42 squares have been spoken for as of today! Thanks to all for your participation --- I look forward to getting the squares back and creating a lasting tribute to our loved ones.
rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby melissam » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:06 pm

Anne,

I think it might be my square. I know I sent one in ages ago when the quilt came up at that time. Even if you were to find it now, I believe it had our last name on it, so it would need to be redone anyway.
melissam

Postby rosemary » Thu Feb 08, 2007 08:42 pm

Hi Everyone!

The fabric to all that requested will be put in the mail tomorrow along with instructions/guidelines. Inside the envelope you will find a smaller 'bubble pack' that contains the fabric. If your finished square will fit into the 'bubble pack' you can use it to return the finished square to me (it's already addressed). If you feel that your square won't fit into the bubble pack well enough, just return it in a larger envelope.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions. I am looking forward to seeing your finished pieces...

Thank you!!
rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby timelessbeauty » Thu Feb 08, 2007 09:45 pm

Awesome Rosemary! I cannot thank you enough for your hard work to get all those squares cut and helping to host this project. I look forward to receiving my square and also in helping out with creativity for a few others. :-)
timelessbeauty

Previous

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange