Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Preeclampsia Awareness Week

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Preeclampsia Awareness Week

Postby cindyh27 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 04:48 pm

Is there a Preeclampsia Awareness Week in the States?

If so when is it?

Thanks Cindy[:)]
cindyh27

Re : Preeclampsia Awareness Week

Postby Dawn D » Tue Aug 07, 2007 06:06 pm

Hi Cindy, not sure if you had any other reply on this, so thought I'd share that I'm not aware of any set Awareness Week/date here in the states. Of course raising awareness is our ongoing mission :-) and as you probably know there are various fundraising/awareness events held throughout the year across the country.

I think I saw in a post elsewhere on the forum that you are hoping to supply a gift basket in support of Saving Grace....so generous!

Let me know if you were interested in hosting/coordinating a specific local event to benefit PF - OR - if you are willing to hear ways you can support other upcoming events.

Dawn D

Postby cindyh27 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 08:26 am

Dawn,

I gave up on this post a while back and never checked it... I was looking for another post and this one caught my eye again and I noticed a response (thanks by the way!)...

quote:
Let me know if you were interested in hosting/coordinating a specific local event to benefit PF - OR - if you are willing to hear ways you can support other upcoming events

I would be very interested! Please let me know if there is anything I can do here in Utah!
cindyh27

Postby Dawn D » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:00 am

Hi Cindy, I directly emailed you some info.

Anyone else interested in hearing of ways you can host fundraisers in your local area can email me too!!
Dawn D

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange