Brochure Distribution Process Question????

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Brochure Distribution Process Question????

Postby cindyh27 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 06:14 pm

I’m so excited… I received my PE Brochures (English & Spanish) along with the “Prescription” Pads and Magnets… they are SO well done!!

I would love to have a copy of the “Dear Doctor” letter if possible…. Is it available on the site somewhere PDF file???

I’m planning on taking some to my OB’s office… and the Doctor’s office who was assigned to my pregnancy when I was transferred…

Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Thanks, Cindy :)
cindyh27

Re : Brochure Distribution Process Question????

Postby sarab » Fri Sep 14, 2007 07:26 pm

Hey Cindy,

I will e-mail you a copy of the "Dear Doctor" letter.
sarab
Site Admin

Postby lgw » Fri Sep 14, 2007 08:36 pm

Thanks for spreading the word.

Leslie
lgw

Postby cindyh27 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:56 pm

Thanks Leslie & Sara...

Got the "Dear Doctor" letter (thanks Sara!)

I also need a copy of the ORDER FORM too...

Could someone send a copy of the Order Form PDF file to me :)

Thanks a bunch!
Cindy
cindyh27

Postby sarab » Sun Sep 16, 2007 02:12 am

It's on it's way, Cindy. I actually was going to attatch it in the first e-mail, but got distracted mid-way by screaming kids, so I just hit "send" and ran off to referee... :)
sarab
Site Admin

Postby cindyh27 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 01:50 pm

Hi Sara,

I got the Order Form, thanks a bunch!! Is that your daughter on the cover of the Brochure?? It has Maggie B. on the side...

I'm really excited to get these out there… If I'm reading the Order Form correctly I will be the Distributor in my area "so to speak?" Following up with the Doctor’s offices to see if they need more Brochures…. Is this correct?

A few more questions for you….

~ How often would you recommend a follow-up visit/call… once a month… every other month? Every few months? What’s best?

~ If we are unable to speak with the Doctor face to face is it okay to leave the sample Brochures at the front desk along with the “Docotor’s Letter” and follow-up with a phone call or visit to see if they are interested in ordering more Brochures for their office???

~ My mom works for the State (Medicare) and suggested the County Health Department... and the lead worker there might be able to distribute these Brochures… is this okay??

~ What if they are interested in the “Symptom Pads” & Magnets… do we direct them to the PF website to have them order from there?

~ And last but not least… what does GC stand for? My husband is an Electrical Project Manager… he said “well in my line of work it stands for General Contractor”… I’m pretty sure it has a different meaning on the form *giggle*

Thanks for all your help!!! You’re Awesome!!!

Cindy :)
cindyh27

Postby sarab » Tue Sep 18, 2007 01:26 am

I e-mailed Cindy and answered her questions as best I could, but I don't have a lot of brochure distribution experience - so anyone who does, please chime in if you can help answer her questions!

Also, the question about the magnets and symptom pads I am unsure about. Anyone know the latest on this?
sarab
Site Admin

Postby eleni » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:54 am

I don't have the letter in front of me but anytime we've used the term GC, it means Group Coordinator. Regarding any ordering of materials, probably the easiest thing to do is to direct people to the online marketplace, where everything can be ordered directly. You can link to it off the home page.
eleni
Site Admin

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange