Golf Tournaments

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Golf Tournaments

Postby for faith » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:27 am

Hi - Just wondering how both golf tournaments went. Sounded like great times!
for faith

Re : Golf Tournaments

Postby Dawn D » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:03 am

I'll post a little results report for the PA Scramble very soon. But in a nut-shell we had an amazing/successful event with generous funds (thousands $) raised for PF! Check back soon...

I look forward to hearing about the TX event too!
Dawn D

Re : Golf Tournaments

Postby Dawn D » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:05 pm

I am so excited to report some tallies for the money raised by the recent golf tournaments held in Sept to benefit PF:

Susan Denise Lowimore Golf Tournament in Mansfield, TX to benefit PF
raised approx $7,900
special thanks to Carolyn Hastings and her friends and family for their work in hosting the event. Your efforts are truly appreciated!

PA Charity Golf Scramble to benefit PF
generated approx $7,100
I will update this post soon with more details and specific thank you notes to those of you who directly supported the event.

A sincere THANK YOU to Tom our new PF Executive Director for his time in speaking at and participating in theses events. His message and presence was impactful and certainly appreciated!
Dawn D

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange