Cool stuff from Shutterfly

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at
Dawn D

Re : Cool stuff from Shutterfly

Postby Dawn D » Thu Jan 03, 2008 09:20 pm

Thanks Christine, for sharing this idea. Cool stuff! Periodically we look into ideas such as this (calendars, christmas cards, etc) and evaluate cost, over-all feasibilty, member participation, conflict with other projects taking place within PF...etc.

For this particular idea, my quick research shows that in order to have a non-profit logo placed on these products, the organization must commit to $1000 minimum order, etc. - something PF is not in position to do at this time.

However, as I said, there are alternatives to this suggestion that are looked into now and again.

And although they don't have personal photos on them, anyone seeking products with the PF info/logo (magnets, t-shirts, mugs and much more) can visit cafepress...

Again, THANKS Christine - your devotion to spreading awareness in fun ways is appreciated!

Cool stuff from Shutterfly

Postby alaskamommy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:00 am

This year I went to town making mugs and calendars and posters, etc. with our different photos as Christmas gifts. They've added a lot of neat projects you can make, and for the most part they're really inexpensive. But I got to thinking that some of them could make awesome fundraisers for the PF. For example, you can make a collage poster for about $5 - and we could use some of the cute babies that seem to abound around here, plus the PF logo, signs & symptoms and maybe a calendar or something. They offer magents and notecards too - alhough they're a bit more spendy, but if you catch them when they're doing a sale it's pretty reasonable.

Anyway, they're at Just a thought.

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”