to benefit the Preeclampsia Foundation
Here is a simple, easily managed activity that you can do with your family or friends to help raise money and awareness in your local area for the Preeclampsia Foundation.
Consider coordinating a sale in your area by following these few steps.
1. Determine a date for holding the sale that falls between Feb 1 and Feb 15, 2008.
2. Secure a site (preferably cost-free) for holding the sale. Store fronts, community centers, daycares, churches are popular possibilities.
3. Contact friends, family and neighbors to make cookies, doughnuts, cupcakes, cakes, muffins, candy, etc. to be sold.
4. Advertise the sale in your community. Post flyers (use sample that can be provided or create your own), send emails, place a blurb in a community newsletter, church bulletin, or pass out info to your momsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ group or childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s classmates, etc.
5. Be willing to pass out info about Preeclampsia during the sale. Brochures, symptom magnets and/or other PF materials will be provided via mail to coordinators who sign-on for this fundraiser.
More tips and guidance will be provided to coordinators who are willing to commit to this project.