Post Reply FAQ Members Login

GOODSEARCH.com & GOODSHOP.com

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

GOODSEARCH.com & GOODSHOP.com

Postby kara » Mon Feb 18, 2008 09:52 pm

by kara (6614 Posts), Mon Feb 18, 2008 09:52 pm

Many of you might know about Goodsearch.com - the search engine that donates a penny for every search to the PF (make sure to type in Preeclampsia Foundation before you do your search)!

Something that was just brought to my attention is GOODSHOP.com. There are tons of online retailers that participate. For every purchase you make a percentage of the purchase is donated to the PF.

Searching and online shopping is something that many of us do anyway, so why not use these particular sites to raise money for the PF!
Thanks!
Kara
kara
Forum Moderator

Re : GOODSEARCH.com & GOODSHOP.com

Postby 4evermyangel » Thu Apr 24, 2008 03:07 am

by 4evermyangel (152 Posts), Thu Apr 24, 2008 03:07 am

Could this info be added to the How you Can Help tab of the PF homepage? It's such an easy thing to do and would be great for someone who wanted to help but wasn't able to financially.
4evermyangel

Re : GOODSEARCH.com & GOODSHOP.com

Postby jenniferf » Sun May 11, 2008 05:02 pm

by jenniferf (91 Posts), Sun May 11, 2008 05:02 pm

Kara, Thanks for the info. I actually did not know about this. I'm going to use it as my search engine now. I also sent out and email to my friends and family about it. What a great idea!
jenniferf

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange