Fundraising Idea (thought...)

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at
Dawn D

Re : Fundraising Idea (thought...)

Postby Dawn D » Mon Mar 10, 2008 05:25 pm

Cindy, thanks for your idea. We really do value all of the suggestions we receive from members, and this one is certainly a nice one.
Alot of time and energy is going toward the WAT as our top fundraiser for month of May. ALso many other easy-to-coordinate ideas are on the horizon, so we can only promise to "consider it" at this point. I will share with Tom (Exec Dir) and Kathy in case it is a project that could compliment the WAT plans.

This might have greater potential at another time. always, thanks for your energy toward the cause!

Fundraising Idea (thought...)

Postby cindyh27 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 01:37 pm

Mother’s Day is fast approaching… and I know the March of Dimes has flowers you can send and a portion of the sale goes to the MOD… It would be awesome if the Preeclampsia Foundation had something similar :) Just a thought…

The flower Mum means hope… I hope one day there is a cure and no more lives are lost because of preeclampsia.

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”