Fundraising Idea (thought...)

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Fundraising Idea (thought...)

Postby cindyh27 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 01:37 pm

Mother’s Day is fast approaching… and I know the March of Dimes has flowers you can send and a portion of the sale goes to the MOD… It would be awesome if the Preeclampsia Foundation had something similar :) Just a thought…

The flower Mum means hope… I hope one day there is a cure and no more lives are lost because of preeclampsia.
cindyh27

Re : Fundraising Idea (thought...)

Postby Dawn D » Mon Mar 10, 2008 05:25 pm

Cindy, thanks for your idea. We really do value all of the suggestions we receive from members, and this one is certainly a nice one.
Alot of time and energy is going toward the WAT as our top fundraiser for month of May. ALso many other easy-to-coordinate ideas are on the horizon, so we can only promise to "consider it" at this point. I will share with Tom (Exec Dir) and Kathy in case it is a project that could compliment the WAT plans.

This might have greater potential at another time.

...as always, thanks for your energy toward the cause!
Dawn D

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange