Hospital Tours...

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Hospital Tours...

Postby dodson_clan_5 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 04:53 pm

I just wanted to run this one past y'all! I am very excited IF it is possible! My doctors are very appriative of the brochures and an active person wanting to help spread awareness. So, thank you for your help and support. I couldn't do it without Becky and the Foundation!

The two hospitals I delivered at do have a hospital tour. IF I talked to the hospital HEAD HONCHO :-) would it be possible to have a table with information and maybe even show the DVD? I know this is a tough call, because a lot has to go into it. IF I can get all the proper premission, I would love to and be more than happy to spread awareness where I am welcome to and where needed!

Thank you for reading my idea!

Best Wishes,
Malia Dodson
dodson_clan_5

Re : Hospital Tours...

Postby Dawn D » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi Malia,
raising awareness by sharing PF brochures and the DVD is a great (and valuable) way of getting involved and helping others - and shouldn't entail too much. I'm going to email you directly to get a better understanding of how you are hoping to represent PF and work with the hospitals. I will connect you with Angie our Brochure Campaign leader so you can be sent the materials and she can keep track of your distribution.
thanks for sharing,
Dawn D

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange