Holiday/Christmas cards

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at
taras mom

Re : Holiday/Christmas cards

Postby taras mom » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:55 pm

Especially if they're printed on recycled paper. We don't want to annoy the Ents!

Carol (39)
DH Bill (41)
Tara Mairichi
12/7-12/9, 2002
The Mightiest Little Angel

Re : Holiday/Christmas cards

Postby mom2tori » Mon Mar 07, 2005 07:18 am

That sounds like so much fun! I would buy the cards!

Alissa mommy to:
Dominic 9/10/97-9/11/97 @ 28 weeks
Victoria 1/8/02 @ 30 weeks

Holiday/Christmas cards

Postby kdreher » Mon Mar 07, 2005 03:16 am

[:D] Yes I said holiday/Christmas (already)!!! Actually, another post got me thinking (the one about address labels). Since it is quite a few months till the holidays, what about having holiday/Christmas cards that we can buy as a boxed set from the PF. I know I have seen other organizations that sell Xmas cards (say for ASPCA they have a dog/cat line) and they have their org on the back and a portion of the cost goes to the org and another to the cost of cards. I don't have much info on it, just the thought. Wouldn't it be cool if we could get someone like Anne Geddes to make a small line for us and then help support us??? Does anyone here take photos or have access to someone that does? We could pitch in ideas for picture covers and a simple holiday saying inside.

I know I send at least 40 cards out a year and already have added a few new friends to my list! Plus, we'll have more people to mail to from the PF after the walk - and we could always add in a donation card!!!

Kris (35)
DH, Tom (35)
Connecticut, USA

Tyler 3-9-95 to 3-23-95 (26 wks severe pe/HELLP)
miscarriage 1/26/05

Hoping for a 2005 miracle!

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”