Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Holiday/Christmas cards

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Holiday/Christmas cards

Postby kdreher » Mon Mar 07, 2005 03:16 am

[:D] Yes I said holiday/Christmas (already)!!! Actually, another post got me thinking (the one about address labels). Since it is quite a few months till the holidays, what about having holiday/Christmas cards that we can buy as a boxed set from the PF. I know I have seen other organizations that sell Xmas cards (say for ASPCA they have a dog/cat line) and they have their org on the back and a portion of the cost goes to the org and another to the cost of cards. I don't have much info on it, just the thought. Wouldn't it be cool if we could get someone like Anne Geddes to make a small line for us and then help support us??? Does anyone here take photos or have access to someone that does? We could pitch in ideas for picture covers and a simple holiday saying inside.

I know I send at least 40 cards out a year and already have added a few new friends to my list! Plus, we'll have more people to mail to from the PF after the walk - and we could always add in a donation card!!!

Kris (35)
DH, Tom (35)
Connecticut, USA

Tyler 3-9-95 to 3-23-95 (26 wks severe pe/HELLP)
miscarriage 1/26/05

Hoping for a 2005 miracle!

tkstevens@sbcglobal.net
kdreher

Re : Holiday/Christmas cards

Postby mom2tori » Mon Mar 07, 2005 07:18 am

That sounds like so much fun! I would buy the cards!

Alissa mommy to:
Dominic 9/10/97-9/11/97 @ 28 weeks
Victoria 1/8/02 @ 30 weeks
mom2tori

Re : Holiday/Christmas cards

Postby taras mom » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:55 pm

Especially if they're printed on recycled paper. We don't want to annoy the Ents!

Carol (39)
DH Bill (41)
Tara Mairichi
12/7-12/9, 2002
The Mightiest Little Angel
taras mom

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange