Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Have we made any progress on the car magnets?

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at volunteers@preeclampsia.org.

Have we made any progress on the car magnets?

Postby princess purr » Wed Apr 20, 2005 09:01 pm

I was wondering if we had many any progress on them? I'm still willing to donate/get them made.
I'm having some pink and blue pregnancy and infant loss key chains made, it would be nice to have some made in preeclampsia colors. I would need the go ahead for that though.

Val (25) & Rich (26)
Married: June 20th 2001
Veronica Rosina, 11/25/2004-11/27/2004
Born at 26.5 weeks because of severe preeclampsia (doc says I was on my way to HELLP but not there yet)
princess purr

Re : Have we made any progress on the car magnets?

Postby eleni » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:35 pm

We do so appreciate the offer and are working to evaluate all the branding and awareness ideas that are being raised in the forum. It'll be important to have a few solid projects that everybody gets behind rather than lots of little things that don't generate the kind of national momentum we'd all want. In all honesty, it's going to be until after the WAT before we can try to finalize these decisions. We really appreciate your patience with this.
eleni
Site Admin

Re : Have we made any progress on the car magnets?

Postby jillmushet » Thu May 26, 2005 02:21 pm

Val, thank you for your continued work towards raising funds for PF. I'll be in touch.

Jill
Claire, 34wks, 3lbs 3ozs
3/3/00, PE & HELLP
jillmushet

Return to Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange