"Preeclampsia FAQ Pamphlets"

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.
eleni
Site Admin

Re: "Preeclampsia FAQ Pamphlets"

Postby eleni » Wed Dec 28, 2016 06:42 pm

Hi Dusty,

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, the Preeclampsia FAQ brochure does address HELLP though a question that reads: "How is preeclampsia related to eclampsia or HELLP Syndrome?" If you would like more detailed information about HELLP syndrome, i would suggest ordering the HELLP syndrome brochures.

If you still have questions, feel free to call our office at (321) 421-6957 during business hours (EST).

Best wishes,
Eleni
Eleni Z. Tsigas
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation

2x PE survivor; 29 week daughter died, 35 week IUGR son made it after 2 weeks of NICU fun; 3rd pregnancy PE-free resulted in strapping 8 pounder son, born at term.

dusty.tyrer

"Preeclampsia FAQ Pamphlets"

Postby dusty.tyrer » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:14 am

Hello!

My question is about the preeclampsia pamphlets you can buy off this website. They don't let you view the interior of them and have a general description, not actual of what is written inside them. I'd like a pamphlet that mentions HELLP syndrome inside to distribute around doctors offices in my city. Could you verify whether or not that information is in the pamphlet? Or direct me to an email or phone number where I can ask to find out before ordering?

Thank you!

Dusty

Return to “Ask an Administrator”