Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Ask the Experts section

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

Ask the Experts section

Postby lucy » Sat Oct 15, 2005 02:04 am

Just wondering if there are any plans to get the Ask the experts section back up? I know it seems to get swamped with questions but I hadnt heard anything about it for awhile so just figured I would check in.
lucy

Re : Ask the Experts section

Postby ileana » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:46 am

We're planning to organize the existing answers on the main site for easy search and access. We might then allow sending questions for the experts by email, but would likely not use the Forum for that. But this really an idea in its infancy, so it most likely won't get done this calendar year.

The issue was that 90% of the questions were repeats of the previous ones: Will I get it again? and variants of it.

If you have a question that is not handled elsewhere, you can use the email info@preeclampsia.org to ask it. Someone will provide links to other places where the question was answered or will send it to an Expert if it is new. If it is of real interest, we will even publish it in the Ask the Experts section.

(Laura, I do hope I won't get killed for posting this info [:o)] [:D])
ileana

Postby laura » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:17 pm

Nope, not at all Ileana! That's exactly it. The Re-opening of Experts will be part of a larger plan and will be decided by the Executive Board, when it is time! thanks for asking!
laura

Postby lucy » Sun Dec 25, 2005 01:38 am

Thanks for the reply I can understand that, I was just wondering about it. Thanks again.
lucy

Return to Ask an Administrator