Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Need help to take survey

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

Need help to take survey

Postby dja » Mon Mar 12, 2007 00:58 am

by dja (895 Posts), Mon Mar 12, 2007 00:58 am

I finally sat down to take the survey, but I can't seem to log in. To start, I'm supposed to input my email address and password, but for whatever reason it doesn't recognize me. I made sure I had logged out before starting so I could log in with my usual info. I even tried to start a new account, but if I do that I have to have a different name since my user name is "in use" (by me!) [;)] Any guidance is much appreciated. Thanks.
dja

Re : Need help to take survey

Postby denise » Mon Mar 12, 2007 07:56 am

by denise (5480 Posts), Mon Mar 12, 2007 07:56 am

There should be an email password button, did you try that. Robert is assisting with these, I believe. I know I couldn't remember what my login info was either and needed some help.
denise

Re : Need help to take survey

Postby sarab » Mon Mar 12, 2007 09:48 am

by sarab (2950 Posts), Mon Mar 12, 2007 09:48 am

Danae, I may be entirely wrong here, but as I recall, the login e-mail and password for the survey should be the same one given when you registered with the Preeclampsia Foundation Registry, NOT the forums. They are two different things.

If you haven't already registered for the Registry (if that makes sense [:p]), the go ahead and create a new account. If you registered in the past and are still having trouble logging in to the survey, then I would suggest e-mailing Robert, our webmaster, at webmaster@preeclampsia.org.

Hopefully someone who knows more about this will correct me if I'm wrong!
sarab
Site Admin

Return to Ask an Administrator