Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Searching for "Ask the expert"-

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

Re: Searching for "Ask the expert"-

Postby sarab » Fri Nov 12, 2010 01:09 am

Hello, and welcome! Unfortunately, our "Ask the Experts" section is currently unavailable to read due to the migration from our old forum. Eventually "Ask the Experts" will be a feature in and of itself on our home page, and we are looking forward to this new feature. You CAN, however, still submit questions to our Medical Board via email: expert@preeclampsia.org

Feel to look around and ask questions here on the boards, too; "Ask the Experienced" would be a great place to start. Many of our members have gone through similar situations and are happy to share their experiences and offer support!
Sara (30), DH (32)

Maggie (7), 29w 2d due to severe preeclampsia
Logan (5), 32w, 6d due to severe preeclampsia and HELLP
sarab
Site Admin

Searching for "Ask the expert"-

Postby anne-isabelle » Fri Nov 12, 2010 04:11 am

Hello,
I am new on the forum ( European neighbour !) . I am desperately searching the "Ask the experts" section. I am not in pregnancy right now with a major question, but experienced a first severe pre eclampsie 4 years ago , and would be so gratefull for advices with respect to percentage of total risks having a second baby (considering my personal pre eclampsia history , and my age =41). I couldn't find any good advice or consultation in france on this very specific topic . Is the section in "fixing" , is it going to be in the site again ? Is there another way I can ask my question to an expert . Thank you ver much .
anne-isabelle

Return to Ask an Administrator