*sticky*/top posts back?

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

*sticky*/top posts back?

Postby angieb » Wed Nov 17, 2010 03:12 pm

On the old forum, we had a lot of very helpful "sticky" posts at the top, and I was wondering if it's going to be possible to get them "re-stickied" or create new ones, etc. (For example, the post describing upper right quadrant pain on the HELLP section of the forum, I have linked to people several times in the past with concerning pain or symptoms, it's really helpful to have it at the top so it can be easily found when I'm sending someone the link, especially because there's not really a good search term for it.) I've bumped it up for now but I figured it would be better to post the request here, if it's possible to do.

Thank you!
Me (29) DH (30)
#1-Olivia Caetlyn-9-28-09-9-28-09, 23+2 wks, emergency classic c-section, class I HELLP, IUGR
#2- Lucas Oliver (rainbow baby)- April 2011, 36+2 wks, HELLP and pre-e free! (lovenox and LDA pregnancy)
#3-Matthew, late October 2012...mostly normal, 37 wks, (lovenox and LDA again)
My blog: http://www.butterflies-and-rainbows.blogspot.com/
angieb

Re: *sticky*/top posts back?

Postby catherine » Thu Nov 18, 2010 09:07 am

It is possible that I managed to "sticky" that post for you Angie (or maybe not, in which case the mods taking care of the forum will sort it out). We're only just beginning to figure out where the "buttons" are and how to push them LOL! Clearly we're at a re-grouping phase and I assure you that we welcome all suggestions for improvements etc. Our Administrators and IT folk are trying to migrate something that turns out to have been as large as Everest.

We appreciate all your patience and persistence at this time. New posters, please feel free to dive right in and participate. We're out here and doing our best to participate and we're all excited to see the community "re-build" in this shiny and sparkly new home.
Mom to Finn, Lucy (HELLP syndrome) and Chloe
catherine
Forum Moderator

Re: *sticky*/top posts back?

Postby angieb » Thu Nov 18, 2010 01:09 pm

Thanks! I totally understand that there is a learning curve to the new forum. :) I was just hoping that we weren't doing away with the very helpful sticky posts.
Me (29) DH (30)
#1-Olivia Caetlyn-9-28-09-9-28-09, 23+2 wks, emergency classic c-section, class I HELLP, IUGR
#2- Lucas Oliver (rainbow baby)- April 2011, 36+2 wks, HELLP and pre-e free! (lovenox and LDA pregnancy)
#3-Matthew, late October 2012...mostly normal, 37 wks, (lovenox and LDA again)
My blog: http://www.butterflies-and-rainbows.blogspot.com/
angieb

Return to Ask an Administrator