Post Reply FAQ Members Login

want to send member a message

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

want to send member a message

Postby brismom » Thu Apr 14, 2011 07:15 pm

by brismom (94 Posts), Thu Apr 14, 2011 07:15 pm

Hi
I found someone in my exact situation with a similiar pregnancy which is hard for me. I would love to contact her but don't know how. Can you please tell me how? Thanks!
brismom

Re: want to send member a message

Postby caryn » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 pm

by caryn (10111 Posts), Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 pm

That functionality got busted when we moved to the new forum and the programmers are *still* trying to fix it without exposing us to even more spammers. This was old architecture and we wanted to keep the content from the older forum, because there is so much there... so we're trying to balance various valuable things and construct new solutions.

So the solution, at the moment, is to post a request for that member, and you, to email me at caryn.rogers@preeclampsia.org - and I'll link the two of you up where the spammers can't get your addresses, and Google will just have to suck it up in the case of my inbox.
Science! The articles you don't want to miss:
The Preeclampsia Puzzle (New Yorker) and Silent Struggle: A New Theory of Pregnancy (New York Times)
Looking for recent articles and studies? Lectures from researchers?
A chance to participate in research? For us on Facebook or Twitter?

Caryn, @carynjrogers, who is not a doctor and who talks about science stuff *way* too much
DS Oscar born by emergent C-section at 34 weeks for fetal indicators, due to severe PE
DD Bridget born by C-section after water broke at 39 weeks after a healthy pregnancy
caryn
Forum Moderator

Return to Ask an Administrator