Search

If you have a technical question about how to use the Forum or a website suggestion, please post it here! Our Forum's policy lives here, too.

Search

Postby taras mom » Thu Feb 17, 2005 02:31 am

Am I the only one who can't get the Search to work? When I click the Search button, I just get a bunch of numbers. I tried turning off my pop-up blocker, and it still doesn't work.

Carol (39)
DH Bill (41)
Tara Mairichi
12/7-12/9, 2002
The Mightiest Little Angel
taras mom

Re : Search

Postby ileana » Thu Feb 17, 2005 04:26 am

Hi Carol,

It is a bug on the Forum... somehow those numbers are pushing the Search screen way on the right... you might be able to find it if you scroll to the right.

However, you might have problems there as well, because the size of the Forum is too big for the small Access database it is on.

I am going to send you the address for the new Forum and you can do your search there (it is a 2 days old version)... it should work much better. And please let me know if it works.

And for everybody... if you are willing to help us make sure that the Forum that will replace this one in a few weeks is working well, please send me an email to ibalcu@dulcian.com and I will send you the address.

Thanks,

Ileana
IT Coordinator
Preeclampsia Foundation

Mother of Angel - stillborn on Feb 17, 2003 (24wGA, 410g)
ileana

Re : Search

Postby taras mom » Thu Feb 17, 2005 07:13 pm

There it is! But you're right, I still can't get it to work. I'll try the new address.

Carol (39)
DH Bill (41)
Tara Mairichi
12/7-12/9, 2002
The Mightiest Little Angel
taras mom

Return to Ask an Administrator