I went to get my 3rd and final opinion yesterday with a local Peri. I am having my IUD removed next month, and she would like to me to be on lovenox 40mg once a day starting next month, and switch to twice a day once I get pregnancy. Here are my questions:
- how did you avoid the bruising?
- did you have any extra bleeding because of the lovenox? any other issues?
thanks for any help.
-Elissa, January 2007: stillborn at 25 weeks, severe PE, IUGR, reverse-end diastolic flow
- Chronic hypertension as of November 2007
-missed miscarriage Feb 2009
- Ismael Jaden, June 2010, 36 wks, oligohydramnios & rising BP's, my wonderful little man & the love of my life
- Janelle, September 2011, 24wks, 3days. complete placental abruption & DIC, stillborn