Hi everyone-sorry it's been so long

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
april

Hi everyone-sorry it's been so long

Postby april » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:44 pm

Hi. I have missed coming to this forum and seeing how everyone is doing. I have been so busy. It is really time consuming being a mom(but I love every minute of it).

Well, let me give everyone an update on how Hailey and I are doing. Hailey is now 3 months old and weighing about 13lbs now. She is now sleeping through the night, which I am loving that. And her colic is pretty much all gone. She is doing great. I am doing well to.

I want to put a new picture under my name instead of me and my husband, but it has been so long since I put that one up there I forgot how to change it. Can anyone help and refresh my memory. I would like to put one up of Hailey so everyone can see her.

It has been so long and I feel so out of touch with everyone. I remember that forfaith was due around the same time as I was, how is she doing?

It feels really good posting and being here again. I miss everyone.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”