So far so good...

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

So far so good...

Postby amandab » Fri Oct 24, 2003 01:00 pm

I know how much I like to read updates on everyone so I thought I would let you all know how things are going so far.

I had an ultrasound on Oct. 21st (Tuesday). We saw the sac, the little embryo, and the heartbeat!! It was such a relief! My BP in the office was 122/72. Pretty good for me! At home I get 110/78. Now I seem to have a hypothyroid problem, though. I think my blood work was just wacky because it was so early in the pregnancy. My OB said that implantation throws off the numbers. But I'm going to see an endocrinologist on Nov. 4th. My next OB appt is Nov 5th. I think I'm going to get an u/s every 2 weeks, which is really exciting!!

I am already down for the count, though. Exhaustion and m/s just make it so hard for me to function. I make it through work and then I crash hard! I'm taking 4 mg of Zofran twice a day for the m/s, and it is worse if I skip a dose, but it is not helping as much as I would like. It is hard not to get down right now. I hate not being able to function. But it is nice to know that my hormones are working!! [:)]

Amanda
~i~ Aidan Timothy
4/14/03 29 wks
Expecting #2!!!
EDD 6/11/04
amandab

Return to Ask the Experienced