by lisa d. (12 Posts), Thu Oct 30, 2003 02:54 pm
OK, I'm home and here to report. My bp at the Dr this am was 143/92, but the NST was good (reactive hb, lots of movement and still no contractions, which is good). Also, my urine only showed a very slight trace of protein. BP is obviously slowly climbing, but Dr. says that as long as everything else is good, he wants to keep going a little longer. He's still waiting for my bp to go to 150's/100's and stay there before he'll consider me in the "danger zone". He did spend a long time explaining to me that I may not make it to our scheduled delivery date of 11/19 (DUH), and that at this point he's really only looking at a week ahead at a time and if I can make it to my next appt next Fri he'll be happy. OK, we'll see. At the rate my bp has been climbing it could hit that danger zone early to mid next week. Of course it could be tomorrow or not at all. Who knows, right?
So anyway, I feel a bit better about it all, knowing the NST and urine dip passed the tests today. How do you all feel about the situation? Any thoughts for me?
Mom to Marissa, 7yo, born at 36.5w