Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Update on me and baby Ethan's arrival

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Update on me and baby Ethan's arrival

Postby lisa d. » Mon Nov 10, 2003 05:37 am

by lisa d. (12 Posts), Mon Nov 10, 2003 05:37 am

Hi, all. The last time I posted was on 11/5 after I had visited L&D the night before for high bp readings. Well, the issue has resolved itself since then. On the afternoon of 11/5, my water broke and I went into labor. We headed for L&D, bp readings were fine, finally got in for my c-section (under general anesthesia, sadly) and Ethan Spencer was delivered at 12:07am on 11/6. He weighed 7lb11oz, was 19.75" long and is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks to everyone for holding my hand through the PIH scares and thank goodness pre-e did not become an issue. If anyone would like to check him out you can see him and the rest of the family at
http://deyoung.net/philip/tnt/album07 . I forbade him to post pics of me, as I was sick as a dog from the anesthesia, but I assure you they're more worth looking at than I anyway. <g>

Lisa D.

lisa d.

Return to Ask the Experienced