Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Alexander is here, born 39 1/2 weeks, NO PE!!!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!

Alexander is here, born 39 1/2 weeks, NO PE!!!

Postby lillysmama » Wed Dec 31, 2003 08:17 pm

by lillysmama (12 Posts), Wed Dec 31, 2003 08:17 pm

My sweet son has arrived! I was very nervous this pregnancy after I had my dd at 36 1/2 weeks due to PE. I'm happy to say I had a healthy pregnancy and had Alexander on January 29th by C-section only 5 days before his due date. He was 9 lbs 10 oz and perfectly healthy. I cannot tell you how much more wonderful this exerience has been! Even having a C-section was absolutely nothing compared to PE. I'm home from the hospital early, I only stayed 48 hours, I just feel so much better than I expected!

I'll post more if I get time, I just wanted to give people some hope. I'm glad I decided to go ahead and have another child after my first experience. Thanks so much for all of the help and information I've gotten here. You've all really helped me through everthing.

Lisa
Aaron
Lilly 1-22-02 36 1/2 wks PE
Alex 12-29-03 NO PE!!!
lillysmama

Return to Ask the Experienced