Breathing

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
missgamecock

Re : Breathing

Postby missgamecock » Sun Jul 01, 637668 10:32 am

Jenn you did everything you could. Sometimes all we can do is point them in the right direction and hope for a good outcome. I hate that this disease kills moms and babies.

holliadrienne

Postby holliadrienne » Sat Jun 30, 637668 11:38 pm

i am so sorry, you are all in my thoughts and prayers...

lucy

Postby lucy » Thu Jun 21, 637668 4:47 pm

Jenn, I am still so shocked I know I had thought of her a few times since your orginal post than whan I saw she had died in your post this morning I couldnt hardly believe it.

I cant even think of many words and am just sending many hugs, you were great on being so supportive and sharing awareness with her please remeber that and dont beat yourself up.

Sending you and your family many many warm thoughts.

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Thu Jun 21, 637668 4:39 pm

Jenn...I am so terribly sorry. It's too much to even comprehend. You and your family are in my prayers -

keneke68

Postby keneke68 » Thu Jun 21, 637668 4:18 pm

Oh Jenn I am so sorry I am in tears.[:(] I am thinking about you and the family.

lorelei

Postby lorelei » Thu Jun 21, 637668 1:50 pm

Jenn I'm so so sorry. I can't imagine how hard this is on all of you. Please know we are all holding you all close in thoughts and prayers.

Much love~

lyndsey

Postby lyndsey » Thu Jun 21, 637668 11:35 am

As Nicole said, you did everything you could. All you can do is express concern and tell them what they need to do... how terrible. This stupid, stupid disease... I can't believe no one took her to the hospital. Well, as you said, nothing said or done now will bring either of them back. Again, I'm so sorry that you are all suffering through this. Keeping you all close in thoughts and prayers!

misscoleyp

Postby misscoleyp » Thu Jun 21, 637668 8:15 am

Jenn, you did everything you could. Like you said in your post last week, you can bring a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. I have been through a similar situation. Why don't people understand how dangerous PE can be!!!???!!! It baffels me.

Send thoughts and prayers for your family in this most difficult time....

jenn
Forum Moderator

Postby jenn » Thu Jun 21, 637668 6:32 am

Thank you so much for all the support.
No wonder I love you all so much!

This is all still very unreal.
But sadly true.

From what I know she woke up yelling in her living room that she couldn't breath. Tyler (my hero) called 911. She collapsed backward and was gone... we just didn't know it yet.
Paramedics and the hospital tried for 30 mins to bring her back with no luck. So, yes the baby is gone as well.
I was told there will be an autopsy to determine cause... but at this point - it won't bring her or the baby back.

I wish I could have done more. I tried SO hard to pour my heart to her that day (as some know from a previous post a week back.. I tried) how serious this all was.
Family now says she was complaining for days she couldn't breath!
WHY?! Didn't anybody DO something?! WHY?!

I'm stunned.

It's all very sureal. I now have two sons to care for full time. I've had to think, speak and act in ways I never imagined possible. The next days to come are unimaginable. Thank god I have you guys.

I should go, but I wanted to thank you all for your posts... can't tell you how much they mean to me!!!

All my love, Jenn

jillmushet

Postby jillmushet » Thu Jun 21, 637668 6:30 am

So terribly sorry. How awful. Praying for all of you..

Return to “Ask the Experienced”